Lean Marketing Agency

Macon Raine is a lean B2B digital marketing agency.

We’ve removed layers of account management so you work directly with the creative team. When you work with Macon Raine, you get a focused team of full-stack marketers that function as members of your marketing team.

We each have unique skills, and together we balance and complement each other. Why hire just one person when you can get a whole team of specialists?

Ready to Get Started?

Meet Your Marketing Team

Tonia Becker

Senior Marketing Strategist

I spent more than 19 years in the B2B publishing industry and perfected the craft of marrying content, audience, and timing for desired end results – such as moving prospective customers through the purchase decision making process. I particularly enjoy helping technology, pharmaceutical and life sciences companies advance their sales objectives.

Amy Sanders

Director of Marketing Operations

I specialize in marketing automation, search and PPC. We’re a hybrid B2B marketing agency, so my role is part consulting and part execution – I provide insight and experience as to best practices around effective campaigns with up-to-date knowledge of B2B digital marketing technology, best practices, strategies, and offerings.

Amanda Cook

Graphic Designer

I’m a creative director and graphic designer with more than 18 years experience. I help launch, manage, and grow brands with creativity and design. My true skill is understanding exactly what design clients want and need. I have designed rich campaigns for start-ups to leading brands.

Miranda Oates

Social Media and Marketing Coordinator

An anthropologist who formerly identified human crania, she has followed an incredibly diverse career path starting with IT consulting, then moving on into the technical side of influencer marketing and luxury handbag sales. Her studies at Miami University included Anthropology, Archaeology, and Fashion Design. She does it all while listening to NPR and drinking coffee like it’s water.

Anne Tuisl

Director of Strategy

As a former corporate and channel marketing executive at NEC, I have been in your shoes. Now as I sit on the other side of the table, I am able to offer a unique perspective as a trusted advisor. I have extensive experience creating and implementing successful bottom-up strategies, strengthening existing channels and building new ones.

Jon Ekstrom

Senior Content Strategist

I’m a communications professional with more than 10 years of experience in media relations, strategic communication, and content creation. I’ve worked with Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, and government clients. I believe every communications activity your organization undertakes should align with enterprise goals.

Ben Bradley

Creative Director

I’m a strategic B2B digital content marketer with more than 20 years experience in software, SaaS, manufacturing, professional healthcare, OSS/Billing, payments, higher education and more. I specialize in marketing strategy, content development, growth hacking, content promotion, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and direct response.

June Norris

Office Manager

June diligently manages the complex web of Macon Raine’s vast international holdings. She also makes sure that the IRS, employees, and vendors get paid on time. Born cranky but dedicated, June dislikes phone calls. Her hobbies include archery, mixed martial arts, and transfer taxation law.

David Raine

Advisor in Residence

Coming off of a very successful acting career in Japanese traditional theatre, David Raine is now a working SAG actor. After a long career in the Russian Naval special forces, he graduated New York University where he was ranked 2nd in the U.S. with a 3:57 mile time. David understands patience and hard work.

It’s raining cats and dogs!

Meet the Support Staff

Rose

Westfalian Loef Pinscher

As a key part of Macon Raine – a B2B Chicago-based content marketing agency, Rose is experienced with long-form content development, white papers, and thought leadership strategies.

The Scrappers

Graphic Designer

At Macon Raine, Scrappers specializes in graphic design, UI, and motion graphics. With a degree from Northern Illinois University, Scrappy enjoys baseball, swimming and long naps in the sun.

Mitch Skolnik

Community Manager

Mitch Skolnik (aka Buddy) is Macon Raine’s community manager. He is a digital-savvy employee, responsible for communications, content marketing, PR, social media, events, and content creation, among other things.

Lucille Jenkins

High Presbyterian Terrier

As a regular contributor to Forbes, Lucille helps help organizations accelerate ideas from the “hunch” stage into proof-of-concept through rapid-cycle prototyping and MVP product development.

Woody Wood Becker

Office Administration

Woody provides administrative support to the entire content marketing agency in matters related to billing, timekeeping, records retention, and governance. He enjoys soup and long walks on the beach.

Coco Sanders

Analytics and Big Data

Coco manages Macon Raine’s predictive analytics projects and has led over 100 projects in customer loyalty and data mining in the US and Europe. She is a graduate of the International Bankers School.

Shug Cook PhD

Speaker, Thought leader, Practice Manager

Shug is an organizational change expert, motivational speaker, professor, artist and dancer who inspires firms globally with new models of leadership, engagement, and award-winning education.

Col. Sunny Sanders

Vice President of Sales

Formerly Vice President of Sales for a leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement solutions, Sunny leads Macon Raine’s Chicago-based content marketing team.

Mr. Pickles

Payments Expert

Mr. Pickles spent 8 years working with merchants, banks and credit unions implementing payments solutions (ACH, Credit and Debit) before moving into executing on e-commerce strategies.

Get in touch

Want to talk to us?

Let us know what we can do for you. Complete this form and we’ll be in touch shortly.

10 + 1 =