Macon Raine is always looking to add smart people to the team.
Macon Raine is a B2B inbound marketing agency.
If you are a marketing unicorn looking for a work-life balance and dog friendly, flexible culture, get in touch.
We’re always hiring and right now we’re looking for full-stack marketers with growth hacking, graphic design, copywriting, marketing automation, content promotion, WordPress development, SalesForce.com certifications and/or biz dev skilz.
As a B2B marketing agency, our typical positions have the following responsibilities:
- Find our clients new customers using innovative marketing tactics
- Work directly with clients to understand their business, marketing and reporting requirements, and translate those into effective sales/marketing strategies and solutions.
- Identify and drive opportunities for the intersection defined by lead generation, thought leadership, branding, marketing, selling, management and technology.
- Provide tracking and metrics to communicate activity to clients.
- Harness marketing techniques to drive awareness for clients in their target markets.
- Work with a client’s marketing communications team to manage delivery of content, campaigns and other programs.
- Understand how to use content, web analytics and marketing automation tools tools to drive leads for the client.
To learn more, contact our office manager at email@example.com. Send a resume, samples of your writing and something interesting that shows us how you communicate. Don’t call. Seriously. Please don’t call – during the day, clients get all our attention.
FREELANCERS AND SMALL SHOPS
Merge Your Firm with ours
If you are a freelancer, small design shop or web development studio, discover the possibilities of growing faster by joining us. Instead of facing the many challenges of being an independent small business owner, consider merging your business with an exciting, fast growing company like Macon Raine. We have a great business development process and channels that ensure a steady flow of new business and we need your help to support our growth.
To learn more, contact Ben Bradley (firstname.lastname@example.org). Again, please don’t call – during the day, clients get all our attention.